Bright Times Bright Times

Great job, but the intensity is a little lacking; it'd be better if there was a little more substance to it. But, ehh, I guess I'm used to intense drop songs, and if I was into this more light stuff, it would be better.

Wolf7ech responds:

I'll keep that in mind, Thanks!

ColBreakz & Boiria - Future Life ColBreakz & Boiria - Future Life

HOOOOOOOLY SHIEEET. This is so intense. My favorite song from you, hands down. Great job, melody sounds great, drop is dirty (as per usual).

Au Revoir Au Revoir

Wow. Nice. Wish I could make music like that. Forest/nature sounds are lovely. (sorry for choppy writing, can't be bothered to write correctly rn)

Voices Voices

That's nice. Very chill and laid-back.

WasderNoob-MatiasSWA responds:

Thanks!

Eternity Theory (Chillstep) Eternity Theory (Chillstep)

First impression: DANG. That was good. Like, really good. I'm still listening to it as I'm writing this. The instrument progression, in relation to the piece as a whole, is super solid and well thought-out. The fast piano at about 1:20 just sounds chill and dramatic, then as it fades into the clock and back to the music, I can't think of really anything (as an amateur musician myself) anything you could do to make this better. All in all, great job!

phoenixapprentice responds:

Oh thank you!!

Nightlife Nightlife

Erm...
Okay, I'm just going to get right into this.
The melody is super repetitive, even though it's nice for like the first ten seconds. I feel like there needs to be some sort of variation, not just in the background. Maybe a key or octave shift, or a variation on the original melody. In summary, it was a respectable attempt but needs some more refining.

OForTheWin responds:

Thank you for the feedback!

Shift Shift

First thoughts - dang.
The melody really gets your attention right from the get-go and doesn't seem repetitive. The drop, though, was VERY impressive. I personally really like the dirty, wet basses in dubstep drops, so this was even better for me. Overall, really solid song. Nice job!

Kaskrin responds:

Thanks man, it's nice to have some feedback, I appreciate it.